- This event has passed.
BYRON BAY FOTO DIVE
October 22, 2017| Free
Join FF RAW’s Greg Crow for dive a at Byron Bay’s world famous Julian Rocks.
Join us for two dives at Julian Rocks
The plan is to do a double dive at Julian Rocks and capture the amazing array creatures and seascapes that this area has on offer. On hand will be photographer Greg Crow to assist with any questions or equipment tweaks. This is for all those photographers whom want to to do their thing unconstrained by a buddy whom doesn’t understand!
We are offering an Optional Post Dive Processing tutorial (approx 2hrs) including a A3 print from the day’s shoot for those whom are interested. Cost $50 or Free to FF RAW Members. This will be held back at Devocean Dive in Southport.
Cost:- $150 double dive with tank, weight and/or air fill only
Additional gear can be hired through the shop when you book.
Please call 07 5528 0655 to book your place.
• Meet at the Devocean Dive at 7.30am we will load the gear and go in the bus.
• or/ Meet us at Sundive at 9am (QLD) time.
• Double boat dive
• In water dive guide provided if required
• Free parking at Devocean Dive
• Be qualified as an Open Water diver with any agency
• Present your diving certification card on the day
• Must use a dive computer
• Must carry a snorkel and SMB
• What ever you have is great, Canon, Nikon, GoPro, we here to have fun & learn.
• Bring a laptop
• Lightroom (preferred) and/or photoshop You can download a 30 day trial from Adobe.com.au if you don’t have it.
• Card Reader to download your images
Any questions about the photographic side please contact me at email@example.com
To book a spot please call Devocean Dive on 07 5528 0655 secure a spot.