- This event has passed.
FF Raw Turtle Foto Dive & Snorkel – Cook Island
June 16, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
**** Subject to availability, please contact us prior to booking ****
FFRaw Turtle Photography Foto Dive and Snorkel at Cook Island, Tweed Coast NSW on Saturday 16th June 2018
Join us for a Double dive at Cook Island . This Aquatic Reserve is located approximately 600 m offshore from Fingal Head and 4 km south-east of Tweed Heads in northern NSW. It’s home to a diverse range of marine life. Mantas, Leopard Sharks, Turtles and heaps of Macro wildlife to explore.
On hand will be photographers Greg Crow and our special guest Gary Cranitch to assist with any questions or equipment tweaks and provide some guidance.
These dives will be Assisted Learning Dives, where Gary will demonstrate the techniques underwater and give you some guidance to get the shot! This trip is where to put into practice what we learnt in the knowledge session.
Please complete our on-line booking form http://fotofrenzy.com.au/
Additional gear can be hired through Devocean Dive on 07 5528 0655.
To be advised
• Double Dive
• Tanks & Weights
• Snacks and water on board (please note we do not cater to
dietary requirements, if you have special requirements we
recommend you bring your own snack with you).
• Equipment hire is an additional charge, depending on what
you require, give Devocean Dive a call on 07 5528 0655.
SCUBA DIVER REQUIREMENTS
• Be qualified as an Open Water diver with any agency
• Present your diving certification card on the day
• If your last dive was more than 12months ago we suggest a
refresher course (Safety first)
• Must use a dive computer
• Must carry a snorkel and SMB
You need be a competent snorkeler to join this event. There may be some surge and swell at the site. Bring your own mask, snorkel and fins and wetsuit or hire gear is available.
• What ever you have is great, Canon, Nikon, GoPro, we here to have fun & learn.
This will be held back at Devocean Dive in Southport on Wednesday 20th June from 6.30 – 9pm.
• Bring a laptop
• Lightroom (preferred) and/or photoshop You can download a 30 day trial from Adobe.com.au if you don’t have it.
• Card Reader to download your images
Any questions please contact Greg Crow email@example.com