FOTO FRENZY DIVE YONAGUNI
February 24, 2018 - March 5, 2018| $4200
Schooling hammerheads, mysterious under water ruins, spectacular geography and some of the clearest waters in the world.
This is Yonaguni, Japan.
A two hour flight from Okinawa, Yonaguni home to just 2,000 people and is the westernmost inhabited island of Japan, lying just over 100 kilometres off the east coast of Taiwan, between the East China Sea and the Pacific Ocean.
We’re taking bookings now for this Japanese adventure.
Contact Jackie Low at email@example.com with and email with the subject heading “Take me to Yonganui” and she’ll get your booking underway! Or give her a call on M: 0415 932 273 . As a Independent Travel Agent, Jackie can also assist with all your flight bookings, and any other travel requirements for your trip.
A non-refundable deposit of AUD$1500 will secure your place on this tour.
Our BOOKING FORM is available here.
2018 Foto Frenzy Dive Yonaguni
Feb 24 DAY 1 (D) Arrive Okinawa. Meet and greet dinner (o/night Hotel)
Feb 25 DAY 2 (B,D) Depart Okinawa / Arrive Yonaguni (o/night Hotel Irifune)
Feb 26 DAY 3 (B,L,D) Yonaguni, 3 Dives and Photo Session (o/night Hotel Irifune)
Feb 27 DAY 4 (B,L,D) Yonaguni, 3 Dives and Photo Session (o/night Hotel Irifune)
Feb 28 DAY 5 (B,L,D) Yonaguni, 3 Dives and Photo Session (o/night Hotel Irifune)
Mar 1 DAY 6 (B,L,D) Yonaguni, 3 Dives and Photo Session (o/night Hotel Irifune)
Mar 2 DAY 7 (B,L,D) Yonaguni, 3 Dives and Photo Session (o/night Hotel Irifune)
Mar 3 DAY 8 (B,L,D) Yonaguni, Island Exploration / snorkelling (o/night Hotel Irifune)
Mar 4 DAY 9 (B) Tour Ends. Departing flight Yonaguni- Okinawa.
- Airport transfers in Okinawa and Yonaguni
- 1 night hotel in Okinawa
- 7 nights Hotel Irifune, Yonaguni
- 5 days diving (lunch, drinks, insurance, guide and tanks and weights incl.)
- Daily Photography Sessions
- Meals as per itinerary
Tour does NOT include:
- Airfare to and from Okinawa, Japan
- Airfare Okinawa-Yonaguni-Okinawa
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance as recommended by your travel agent
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discretionary tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Diving Equipment Rental other than tanks and weights