Foto Frenzy Humpbacks + SCUBA Adventure
September 5 - September 13
Dive deep into the Pacific on this week-long journey of discovery in the crystal clear waters of the Kingdom of Tonga – the winter breeding grounds of majestic humpbacks.
Snorkel with whales, dive spectacular reefs and caves and explore the islands of Vava’u all with your photo-guide close at hand to help with technical and creative advice both around the time of capture and in processing sessions.
With 3 days of humpback snorkelling, 2 days SCUBA diving and a day of topside exploration and adventure, this tour offer the chance for you to improve all aspects of your photography both above and below the surface.
Join Foto Frenzy’s Greg Crow for a week of unforgettable encounters with humpback whales and other marine wonders on your 8 night trip in the Kingdom of Tonga’s famous Vava’u Group of Islands. Greg has photographed in Tonga over three seasons, hosting and providing private tuition through Whales Underwater.
During Foto Frenzy Whales and SCUBA, you’ll swim with humpbacks and dive some of the most spectacular caves and underwaterscapes in the Pacific, all with Greg on-hand to assist with your photography needs from capture through to creative processing to make the most of your images.
Foto Frenzy team member Greg Crow is a multi-talented freelance commercial photographer based on Australia’s Gold Coast. Greg studied photography at the Queensland College of Art in 1996 and since then his career has spanned many aspects of the photographic industry, including customer service positions within Canon Australia and CR Kennedy. Greg has also managed one of Queensland’s largest advertising photography studios and started a successful digital photo library. He now works solo with a team of independent creatives. Greg is also a Dive Master and has a wealth of knowledge in camera systems of all formats, image editing, processing techniques and Digital Asset Management– so can help you get the most out of your work, from capture to print.
Your Whales and SCUBA package tour includes:
• 3 days of snorkelling with the whales
• 2 days SCUBA diving the best sites in Vava’u
• 1 day adventure exploring the island’s spectacular landscapes
• Expert and personalised photography, tuition and education from Greg Crow
• Airport Transfers in Vava’u
• Twin-share or Double accomodation in guesthouse/homestay
• Meals from dinner on arrival day to breakfast on departure day
Tour Price does not include:
• Flights to and from Vava’u, Kingdom of Tonga
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Discretionary tips
• Items of a personal nature
• Personal snorkelling equipment (you need to bring mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit with you)
• Comprehensive Travel Insurance as recommended by your travel agent
• Internet Connection over and above any complimentary allocation that may be provided
Secure your booking now with a deposit of AUD$1500 by contacting Jackie Low at Foto Frenzy email@example.com
As well as looking after your booking, as an independent and Licensed Travel Agent, our bookings expert Jackie can also assist with the ideal and recommended flights and arrangements to and from Vava’u, along with appropriate travel insurance.
Tour Code: FFT18A
8 nights –3 days Whale Swimming / 2 days Diving / 1 day Explore Vava’u Adventure)
AUD$4450 twin share (includes FFRAW Members) Link here for membership details
AUD$4650 twin share (Non-Member price)