Manta Season on Stradbroke Island
Join the Foto Frenzy team for a Double dive at Manta Lodge & Scuba Centre on North Stradbroke Island.
One of Australia’s premier underwater playgrounds including Manta Bommie which is rated in the top 10 dive sites in Australia. Straddie’s reefs are teeming with various marine life such as manta rays and leopard sharks in summer and grey nurse sharks and humpback whales in winter.
On hand will be photographers Greg, Darren and Jasmine to assist with any questions or equipment tweaks. This is for all those photographers who wants to to do their thing unconstrained by a buddy whom doesn’t understand!
Cost:- $150 double dive with tank, weight and/or air fill only
Additional gear can be hired through the shop when you book.
Please call Devocean Dive on 07 5528 0655 to book your place.
• 10.30am for a 10.55am departure at the Gold Cats Ferry Terminal located at Toondah Harbour, end of Middle Street, Cleveland. Please allow plenty of time to find parking. Refunds are not given if you miss the ferry.
•For more information – https://mantalodge.com.au/
• Double Dive
• Tanks & Weights
• Snacks and water on board (please note we do not cater to dietary requirements, if you have special requirements we recommend you bring your own snack with you).
• Warm shower and towels for after the dive.
• Equipment hire is an additional charge, depending on what you require, Ask us when you book.
• Be qualified as an Open Water diver with any agency
• Present your diving certification card on the day
• If your last dive was more than 12months ago we suggest a refresher course (Safety first)
• Must use a dive computer
• Must carry a snorkel and SMB
• Please fill in the following Wavvier and bring it with you.
• What ever you have is great, Canon, Nikon, GoPro, we here to have fun & learn.
Wednesday 21st February at Devocean Dive
• We are offering an Optional Post Dive Processing tutorial (approx 2hrs) including a A3 print from the day’s shoot for those whom are interested. Cost $50 or Free to FF RAW Members. This will be held back at Devocean Dive in Southport on Wednesday 21st February 6.30 – 9pm.
• Bring a laptop
• Lightroom (preferred) and/or photoshop You can download a 30 day trial from Adobe.com.au if you don’t have it.
• Card Reader to download your images
Any questions about the photographic side please contact me at email@example.com
To book a spot please call Devocean Dive on 07 5528 0655 secure a place.