SURF OCEAN LIFESTYLE
Led by Ted Grambeau and Philip Thurston – two of the best surf mentors you could ever dream of – our new Masterclass will provide you with in-depth understanding across the surf, ocean and lifestyle genres, providing a skill-set that will enhance your ability to create new and inspiring work in all types of photography.
“Education is such a valuable thing, it has the power to change the course of your life and empowers you to create your own opportunity.”– Phil Thurston
Four years ago Foto Frenzy broke new ground and offered the first intensive weekend “Shooting Waves Workshop” with ocean photo-artist Philip Thurston. Over the ensuing years Shooting Waves has given many aspiring ocean photographers the opportunity to share in Phil’s passion and knowledge through both mentoring, tutorials and practical challenges.
SURF OCEAN LIFESTYLE MASTERCLASS Keramas, Bali 27 April – 4 May 2019
For 2019 we’ve ramped things up – offering a complete 8 day live-in Surf Ocean Lifestyle Masterclass at Keramas, in beautiful Bali.
This year Master lensman Ted Grambeau will be joining your mentoring team in Bali. Together these two talented photographers and educators will guide you through a comprehensive and practical curriculum that will establish the mindset, vision, skills and tools that aspiring ocean photographers need to take their imagery to the next level. Quality instruction in the classroom will compliment time on the beach and in the water putting your new skills into practice.
Learn expert techniques from the very best –
- Defining your purpose and goals
- In-water shooting
- Stills and Motion
- Lifestyle shoots with talent and products
- Capturing surf action (including night surfing)
- Creative camera techniques
- Creative post-processing
- Effective workflows
These two great photographers will be supported by the Foto Frenzy Team. Representatives from Aquatech water housings will also be offering an extensive range of all popular housing and camera setups to shoot in and around the ocean with.
Workshop Price Includes
- Twin Share Accommodation at Komune Resort and Beach Club Bali (Limited Single Supplements are available, please enquire)
- Welcome Dinner
- Wrap-up Dinner
- Practical shooting sessions with Ted Grambeau and Phil Thurston
- Workshop presentations with Ted Grambeau and Phil Thurston
- Supervised Creative Lab Time special
- Aquatech gear trials to supplement your own kit
Workshop Price DOES NOT Include
- Airfares to and from Bali (please enquire about our group airfare special)
- Hotel transfers (can arrange transfers on request)
- Dinner other than Welcome and Wrap-up Dinners
- Personal Photo Equipment
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discretionary tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal water equipment
- Mandatory Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- 27 April Workshop commences 3pm with Workshop Briefing followed by Welcome Dinner and our first evening presentation.
- 28 April to 3 May Daily Workshop program including a mix of workshops, shooting sessions, presentations, creative time, supervised edit sessions,
- 4 May Workshop concludes after breakfast today. Checkout.
Komune Resort Keramas Bali is a superb venue for this Surf Ocean Lifestyle. Fronting one of the most famous breaks in Bali, the resort offers picturesque surrounds, 4-star accommodation and healthy meal choices. The Keramas break is home to the WSL’s Bali Pro event, which will be held just a week after our workshop. Komune has unique night surfing facility too adding a new dimension to your photography.
The ultimate venue to immerse yourself in a week of photography.
All-inclusive Workshop booking fee: USD$3750
Workshop Only: USD$3000 (all inclusions except accommodation)
ACT NOW TO SECURE A PLACE with a USD$1500 deposit
Complete the special Surf Ocean Lifestyle Foto Frenzy BALI Booking Form
This form can be downloaded and completed electronically using Adobe Acrobat and returned to email@example.com or printed and completed by hand, scanned and returned to Foto Frenzy..
Payment methods (Credit Card or Direct Deposit) are listed on the FF Bali booking form. Booking deadline extended! Please enquire!
Please direct any enquiries about your booking or any travel arrangements including flights and Travel Insurance to Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org