Cook Island Macro Foto Dive
March 18, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
*** Subject to Availability, please contact us prior to booking ***
FFRaw Macro Photography Foto Dive at Cook Island on the 18th March 2018
Join us for a Double dive at Cook Island . This Aquatic Reserve is located approximately 600 m offshore from Fingal Head and 4 km south-east of Tweed Heads in northern NSW. It’s home to a diverse range of marine life. Mantas, Leopard Sharks, Turtles and heaps of Macro wildlife to explore.
We are here to put into practice what we learnt in the knowledge session. On hand will be photographers Greg Crow and our Special Macro Guest Gary Cranitch to assist with any questions or equipment tweaks and provide some guidance.
Double dive with tank, weight and/or air fill only
Cost:- FF Raw Members-$155
Non Members-$175 – Non Member price includes
Processing Session as listed below
Please complete our on-line booking form https://fotofrenzy.com.au/
Additional gear can be hired through Devocean Dive on 07 5528 0655.
• 12.30pm at Tweedseasports, 33 Machinery Dr, Tweed Heads
South, NSW 2486
• Double Dive
• Tanks & Weights
• Snacks and water on board (please note we do not cater to
dietary requirements, if you have special requirements we
recommend you bring your own snack with you).
• Equipment hire is an additional charge, depending on what
you require, give Devocean Dive a call on 07 5528 0655.
• Be qualified as an Open Water diver with any agency
• Present your diving certification card on the day
• If your last dive was more than 12months ago we suggest a
refresher course (Safety first)
• Must use a dive computer
• Must carry a snorkel and SMB
• What ever you have is great, Canon, Nikon, GoPro, we here to have fun & learn.
Wednesday 21st March at Devocean Dive
• We are offering a Post Dive Processing tutorial (approx 2hrs) including a A3 print from the day’s shoot for those whom are interested. This will be held back at Devocean Dive in Southport on Wednesday 21st March from 6.30 – 9pm.
• Bring a laptop
• Lightroom (preferred) and/or photoshop You can download a 30 day trial from Adobe.com.au if you don’t have it.
• Card Reader to download your images