Advanced Class Lady Elliot Is May 2- 7 2017
“Lady Elliot Island is the most amazing destination on the Great Barrier Reef. The clear waters, abundant wildlfe and easy access makes it the perfect place for you to learn more about the world of photography–and apply that new-found knowledge in an un-matched location”
Explore deeper into photography with reknowned marine photographer and Canon Master Darren Jew. Whether you’re a SCUBA diver or a snorkeller, this small group Advanced Class will help take your work to new levels, and get you up-close and personal with the Great Barrier Reef and its inhabitants.
Day 1: Scenic flight to Lady Elliot from Hervey Bay or Bundaberg; arrive LEI, check-in and orientation; diving/snorkelling preparation; Island walk; sunset drinks at the lighthouse.
Days 2-5: A typical day will include:
- SCUBA dive or snorkel session;
- Workshop presentations; Photo challenges;
- Editing time;
- Supervised post-processing sessions;
- Personalised mentoring;
- After dinner presentation / photo opportunity
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner each day)
Day 6: Check out; goodbyes; return scenic flight to mainland.
Our Advanced Class will provide you with quality education and time to experience the marine wonderland of Lady Elliot; time too for exploring the island, its terrestrial wildlife and to learn about the island’s history, all under the guidance of Lady Elliot staff and your hosts Darren Jew and Jasmine Carey.
Learn a little about your hosts through their photography feeds:
Advanced Class price includes:
- Maximum 12 participants
- Professional hosting with expert guidance, photography tuition and education from Darren Jew
- Scenic Return Flight from Hervey Bay or Bundaberg to LEI (or from Brisbane/Gold Coast at extra cost)
- 5 nights twin or double share in your choice of accomodation
- All meals (buffet style) from dinner on arrival day to breakfast on departure day
- 4 days diving/ 5 dives or 4 days snorkelling for snorkellers
- Guiding, presentations, workshops, walks, photo opportunities
Advanced Class price does not include:
- Flights to and from embarkation point, Hervey Bay or Bundaberg;
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discretionary tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Refresher dive (available on arrival)
- Nitrox option for SCUBA divers (payable at dive shop)
- Limited Wi-fi is available for purchase at reception
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance / DAN Insurance recommended
- Flights to and from home city to Hervey Bay/Bundaberg
- Eco Cabin AUD$2725 snorkellers / AUD$3215 SCUBA divers
- Garden Unit AUD$3135 snorkellers / AUD$3625 SCUBA divers
- Reef Unit AUD$3255 snorkellers / AUD$3745 SCUBA divers
Based on twin or double share, ex- Hervey Bay or Bundaberg, QLD. Sorry no single supplements available. Flights ex Brisbane & Gold Coast are available, please enquire.
We have limited allocation of rooms for this workshop. We will endeavour to match up solo travellers with a same gender room-mate. Should this not be possible we MAY be able to arrange sole use however a supplement would then be payable. This can not be guaranteed. Please enquire.
Please read our Bookings Terms and Conditions.
Should you require further information contact us at:
T | +61 427127484 E | firstname.lastname@example.org