SURF OCEAN LIFESTYLE
SOL Bali 2020, Keramas, Bali
31 May – 6 June 2020
Join legendary pro photographer Ted Grambeau for a week of comprehensive learning across the surf, ocean and lifestyle genres. This workshop will provide you with a skill-set that will enhance your ability to create new and inspiring work in all types of photography.
“Realising ones potential is a goal for all. As a photographer, it’s a never-ending quest to strive to improve all aspects of our image-making skills”
– Ted Grambeau
Master lensman Ted Grambeau and Canon Master Darren Jew will be teaming up to deliver our SOL Bali 2020 event. Together these two experienced and talented professionals will guide you through a comprehensive and practical curriculum that will establish the mindset, vision, skills and tools that aspiring ocean photographers need to take their imagery to the next level. Quality instruction in the classroom will compliment time on the beach and in the water putting your new skills into practice.
Learn expert techniques from the very best –
- Defining your purpose and goals
- In-water shooting
- Lifestyle shoots with talent and products
- Capturing surf action (including night surfing)
- Creative camera techniques
- Creative post-processing
- Effective workflows
These two great photographers will also be supported by Foto Frenzy’s Jasmine Carey. Representatives from Aquatech water housings will also be offering an extensive range of all popular housing and camera setups to shoot in and around the ocean with.
Workshop Price Includes
Twin Share Accommodation at Komune Resort and Beach Club, Bali.
- Welcome Dinner
- Wrap-up Dinner
- Practical shooting sessions with Ted Grambeau and Darren Jew
- Workshop presentations with
- Ted Grambeau and Darren Jew
- Supervised Creative Lab Time
- Night Surfing Sessions
- Opportunity to shoot with the pros
- Real-world briefs
Workshop Price DOES NOT Include
- Airfares to and from Bali
- Hotel transfers (we can arrange transfers on request)
- Dinners (other than Welcome and Wrap-up Dinners)
- Personal Photo Equipment
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Discretionary tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal water equipment
- Mandatory Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- 31 May 2020 Workshop commences 3pm with Workshop Briefing followed by Welcome Dinner and our first evening presentation.
- 1 – 5 June 2020 Daily Workshop program including a mix of workshops, shooting sessions, presentations, creative time, supervised edit sessions
- 6 June 2020 Workshop concludes after breakfast today. Checkout.
Komune Resort Keramas Bali is a superb venue for this Surf Ocean Lifestyle. Fronting one of the most famous breaks in Bali, the resort offers picturesque surrounds, 4-star accommodation and healthy meal choices. The Keramas break is home to a unique night surfing facility too, adding a new dimension to your photography.
The ultimate venue to immerse yourself in a week of photography.
All-inclusive Workshop booking fee: USD$3350
Ask about our special arrangements for partners/families can stay at Komune during the workshop.
ACT NOW TO SECURE A PLACE with a USD$1500 deposit
Complete the special SOL Bali 2020 Booking Form
This form can be downloaded and completed electronically using Adobe Acrobat and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed and completed by hand, scanned and returned to Foto Frenzy.
Payment methods (Credit Card or Direct Deposit) are listed on the FF Bali booking form.
Please direct any enquiries about your booking or any travel arrangements including flights and Travel Insurance to Jackie at email@example.com